CONFIDENT KIDS NOW
“Children are the world’s most valuable resource and its best hope for the future.” John F. Kennedy
Ask most parents what they want for their kids and their answer would be some version of having them be happy, healthy and successful.
And most would do anything for their children to make that happen.
But sometimes it seems like the cards are stacked against you.
- Your six-year-old comes out of school and throws herself at you, sobbing. “Nobody wants to play with me.”
- Your 8-year-old wakes up in the middle of the night, unable to sleep, stressed because of a Math test.
- Your 12-year-old comes home, devastated, because he missed the shot that could have tied the game.
AND IT BREAKS. YOUR. HEART.
Why is it that some kids have “it” and some kids don’t? And what, exactly, is “it”?
I assert that “it” is confidence. And some kids have it because they learned it. Confidence is a skill that is learned – just like tying shoes or playing the piano. And it can be taught from a very young age.
It’s like giving your kids a secret advantage.
- Skills that will help your child to build:
- More self-confidence and self-esteem
- Better relationships with parents, siblings, friends
- Techniques for managing their emotions
- Better time management skills
- Improved grades
Confident Kids Now is a step-by-step approach to building confidence and self-esteem in your child. This is done through age-appropriate, targeted stories, activities, and discussions that designed to help children end the feelings of inadequacy, reach their full potential, and become tomorrow’s leaders.
“Mary was my daughter’s first teacher. She laid the foundation for establishing powering tools that allow my daughter to be the confident girl she is today.As parents, we can’t do this alone. We need more teachers like her coaching and guiding our kids and igniting confidence so that they will achieve success, not only academically but in all aspects of their lives.” –Ysenia De Avila